CowParade SLO Auction, May 6, 2017!
Here’s your opportunity to purchase your very own, life-size cow. The CowParade SLO auction is Saturday, May 6 and will benefit a variety of local non-profit organizations. Click Here to register today.
Where is the Auction? The auction is in Santa Margarita, California a the beautiful ancient Peaks Winter. Click Here to learn more…
CowParade Returns to Sao Paulo!
Sponsored by Smiles, one of the largest multi-loyalty programs in Brazil, with more than 12 million participants, with 14 of the world’s best airlines flying to 160 countries, the 10th CowParade Brasil hopes to repeat the success of the last São Paulo edition. Click Here to see the new masterpieces by SP’s artists.
CowParade Perth is Live
CowParade Perth 2016 will feature 40 life-sized fiberglass cows, painted and styled by some of Western Australia’s most exciting artists and creatives. The cows will be exhibited for six weeks from 31 October in malls, parks, iconic buildings and precincts, with some auctioned at the 2016 Lexus Ball for Telethon, raising money to support child health research.
- Find out more about CowParade Perth here or by visiting the links below.
- Artists (and a sneak peek of their cows)
- CowParade SLO, California!
We’re pleased to announce that CowParade is coming to San Luis Obispo, California. Free Public Event on Saturday, September 17!. Click Here to learn more.
CowParade Belém, Brazil
CowParade launches in Belém, Brazil on 20 August 2016, celebrating the 400th anniversary of this historic city.
Click Here to bring CowParade to your city.
The World’s Largest Public Art Event
CowParade is the largest and most successful public art event in the world. CowParade events have been staged in 79 cities worldwide since 1999 including Chicago (1999), New York City (2000), London (2002), Tokyo (2003), and Brussels (2003). Dublin (2003), Prague (2004), and Stockholm (2004), Mexico City (2005), Sao Paulo (2005), Buenos Aires (2006), Boston (2006) Paris (2006), Milan (2007), Istanbul (2007), Taipei (2009), Margaret River, Australia (2010), Austin (2011) and North Carolina (2012), Hong Kong (2013), Valenciennes (2013), Hartford (2014-2015), Detroit (2014), Cartagena (2015).
- It is estimated that over 250 million people around the world have seen one our famous cows.
- Over $30 million have been raised through worldwide charitable organizations through the auction of the cows, which take place at the conclusion of each event.
- Over 10,000 artists worldwide have participated in CowParade – professional and amateur, famous and emerging, young and old.
- How many cows? Over 5,000 cows have been created and have been seen by over half a billion people on six continents.